Senior Sales Operations Analyst
Every day, huge quantities of data are being generated by phones, satellites, and sensors. CARTO unlocks the power of spatial data.
With our analysis platform, retailers are optimizing store placement, telecom providers are ensuring seamless coverage, and cities are enhancing services for their citizens. CARTO powers data-rich applications ranging from healthcare to disaster-management, helping thousands of enterprises drive key decisions.
Our industry is in an extraordinary fit of innovation. Joining CARTO today means joining a company that has the potential to re-define the market for spatial data and analysis.
Sound interesting? We're looking for an energetic senior analyst to join a tight-knit team that ensures our customers and good data are at the center of our selling motion.
This position has strong growth prospects, and you’ll be surrounded by sharp, kind, energetic teammates.
This position can be based in our Reston, VA office or New York City office.
As part of the Business Ops team, you will:
- Find and monitor the pulse of the business by:
- Keeping watch on our pipeline, ensuring strong lead follow-up and deal management
- Conducting analysis to identify patterns that indicate problems or opportunities
- Providing forecasting and timely reporting on key metrics
- Equip and enable the sales team by:
- Owning lead scoring, distribution and follow-up
- Creating selling aids and conducting timely trainings on a range of topics
- Supercharging our Salesforce instance, with data enrichment, automation, and dashboard management
- Work with the Finance team to ensure consistency in sales-related dat
- 3+ years experience in a quantitative analysis role, such as sales operations, revenue operations, procurement, or other adjacent roles.
- Strong data analysis skills. You're an Excel wizard who cares about uncovering patterns and creating models to help inform key decisions. Experience with Tableau, SQL, or related, a plus.
- Experience using Salesforce. Experience in Salesforce or Hubspot administration is a big plus.
- Fantastic communication skills. Whether over email, in person, or on the phone, you offer a strong sense of purpose and audience.
- A sensibility that adds just the right amount of order and process. You're the most organized person you know.
- Curiosity, a love of learning, and an interest in finding creative solutions to complex problems
- Experience in a growing SaaS or other technology startup, highly desirable.
- Competitive, results-based compensation
- Flexible work hours in a focused but casual environment
- Excellent benefits, including 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees
- Generous time off, 401k with match, and stock options
- Great snacks
- Growth prospects at a truly welcoming, multicultural and multilingual company
- A big vision: to help the world use location-based data to make better decisions. We believe that openness and sustainability are baked into this vision, and we’re sharing it with the world.
When applying, let us know why you'd make a great fit for this position and our team!
Do you feel that you don't check all of the requirements? At CARTO we believe that professional development happens through teaching and learning from your peers and managers. Even if you’re uncertain about whether you have the experience we’re looking for, please apply if this position sparks your curiosity.
A diversity of identity, perspective, and experience makes us stronger. We welcome you to apply to CARTO regardless of your background, gender, ethnicity, orientation, or ability.
To learn more about us, please visit our blog or follow us on Twitter (@carto) or Instagram (@cartohq).